Thai Aviation Services Ltd. operated an aircraft rental business which was the first pioneer in offshore aviation operations in Thailand. The company is a leading helicopter services air operator and a direct contractor of a petroleum concessionaire in Thailand which provides transportation of Thai and foreign passengers, engineering experts, and top executives, transer of critical patents and delivery of parcels and essential equipment.
The company realizes that one of the most important factors to accomplishing our mission is high quality and efficient human resources. Therefore, the company has highly valued its employees and effective recruitment policies for selecting high quality employees to work with the company. The company has continually contributed to the development of employee capacity and skill and has worked to ensure a good quality of life and a good working environment by such means as offering impartial benefits and remunerations equivalent to oter font line companies. In addition, the company has also encorage a good working atmoshpere and culture with the idea of working as a team in order to bring about confidence to the company and ists objectives to all employees.
Any candidate who is interested inworking with TAS can submit updated resume with current and expected salay through http://www.tasl.co.th by selecting the "Work with us" menu. Should you have any other inquiry or need more information, please kindly contacted Human Resorces Division at: (66) 2617 7911 extension 2420
Finance Director report to DMD-BD and Finance and accountable for financial reporting, financial control administration, compliance and business analysis of TAS business. Likewise, accountable for the development and implementation of operational management information and key performance indicators (“KPI’s”).
Key responsibilities are as below;
- Works with all operational management to define and provide understandable and timely access to the key information required for decision-making.
- Works with the finance department to ensure statutory financial reporting and KPI reporting, financial control administration (policies, internal controls, risk management etc.) and tax compliance responsibilities of the appropriate jurisdictions is achieved.
- Coordinates plans, forecasts, budgets and other financial analysis with operations managers.
- Assists operational management in identifying areas of concern related to activity or cost efficiencies.
- Spearheads the annual budget process and has active involvement in the company’s long term business plan preparation.
- Maintains the company’s financial policy and operating manuals up to date and in line with Management and statutory requirements.
- Coordinates other resources (e.g. IT) in order achieve the information requirements of the business.
- Undertakes special projects and fulfils other duties as may reasonably be required by the Company (including KPI development), in line with the incumbent's skills, knowledge, abilities and personal development opportunities.
- Holds financial authority as detailed in accordance with the Company’s policies. Responsible for ensuring that the financial authority levels are set for this position and others throughout the organization. Responsible for development and administration of the Company’s policies and procedures including those related to financial controls and administration.
- Holds financial authority as detailed in the Financial Authorization Signature (FAS) or any document published for the same purpose by the Finance department
- Responsible for ensuring that the financial authority levels set for this and any subordinate position are not exceeded.
|Yr(s) of Exp||10 years|
|Job Function|| Accounting > Audit |
Accounting > Credit Control
Banking / Finance > Investment
Banking / Finance > Corporate Finance
Banking / Finance > Fund Management
|Location|| Jatuchak |
Chatuchak, Bangkok, Thailand Enlarge Map
|Salary||Not Specified / Negotiable|
|Employment Type||Full Time|