Thai Aviation Services Ltd.
Thai Aviation Services Ltd. (TAS), a helicopter (Air Operator License) Company, has been servicing Offshore Oil & Gas Operations in the Gulf of Thailand and Andaman Sea since 1974.
Our operational bases are at Royal Thai Naval Airport, Songkhla Province, at the Utapao International Airport, Rayong Province. TAS will establish a new operation base in Nakhon Sri Thammarat in the 3rd quarter of 2010.
- Male/Female between the ages of 25-35 years in good physical health with no medical related conditions including excellent eyesight and hearing. (Applicants will be subject to a thorough medical exam)
- University graduate with a major in Physics, Engineering or equivalent subject would be advantageous.
- Good problem solving and mechanical aptitude along with strong leadership and team building skills.
- Strong ability to operate independently or as part of a team.
- Fluent in English language skills, written and spoken. (with TOEIC score minimum 700 or equivalent English Testing)
- Willing to commit to a 10 years-Service Agreement.
- Willing to work anywhere in Thailand and/or overseas, if required.
Prior to final selection, applicants will be sent to Vancouver, Canada for a series of interviews, aptitude test and medical exam.
Qualified persons are invited to send your application letter together with an updated resume, one-inch 1 photo and a copy of the following documents;
- Identification card
- Housing registration certificate
- Certificate of exemption from military service (Must)
- Educational documents & Transcript
- TOEIC score report
- Training Certificates
- Pilot’s License (For Commercial Helicopter Pilot)
- Pilot’s Log Book (For Commercial Helicopter Pilot)
- Medical certification (For Commercial Helicopter Pilot)
- Flying school certificate and transcript that indicate duration of the course, (For Commercial Helicopter Pilot)
- Summary of flying experience. (For Commercial Helicopter Pilot)
Interested persons, please send resume in English only in MS-Word or PDF format with a recent photo and expected salary to:
Human Resources Division
Thai Aviation Services Limited
18 SCB Park Plaza West, Building 2, 8/F,
Rachadapisek Road, Chatuchak,
Tel. 0-2937-5595-8 # 141
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and provided further detail. For Remuneration will be negotiated depending on ability and experience.